Reports Coordinator - 2 positions available!
Permanent Full Time | Administration | Toronto, Ontario
The Reports Coordinator is responsible for the administrative management of all single and multidisciplinary reports/documentation related to client assessment files. Only candidates with previous experience in a Client Service role (in the insurance/health care environment) will be considered.
Key functions include tracking (follow up), prioritization of reports & distribution of reports.
Centric Health is the largest integrated healthcare company in Canada, and we are growing! Our vision is to be Canada's premier healthcare company with innovative solutions that focus on patients and healthcare professionals. We are building on the strengths of Canadian healthcare to promote healthy living strategies and provide patients the power of healthcare choices that will have a lasting effect on their quality of life.
Centric is seeking driven individuals who are motivated by improving the healthcare in the community. Are you ready to make a difference in the world of healthcare with Centric?DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow up on outstanding reports with assessors and transcription, and document in computer tracking system.
- Monitor tracking system for reports due in & out on a daily basis, facilitate timely delivery.
- Document special cases and special handling of reports as appropriate
- Document receipt of reports from assessors in system and ensure report statuses are advanced to ensure smooth transition through steps in process.
- Format reports, perform preliminary quality assurance checks, then upload in preparation for detailed Quality Assurance reviews.
- Facilitate, follow up and document report sharing amongst assessors for multidisciplinary assessments.
- Final formatting of reports to be sent to customer. Ensure copy of report appropriately filed in system and report metrics appropriately logged and tracked.
- Deliver report to customer via delivery method specified in Service Level Agreement.
- Relevant post secondary/community college education
- 3 years experience working in a Client Service position, ideally within the insurance/health care environment
- Complete computer efficiency (MS Office, Outlook, Internet)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking skills
« Back to Openings