Centric Health is the largest integrated healthcare company in Canada, and we are growing! Our vision is to be Canada's premier healthcare company with innovative solutions that focus on patients and healthcare professionals. We are building on the strengths of Canadian healthcare to promote healthy living strategies and provide patients the power of healthcare choices that will have a lasting effect on their quality of life.
Centric Health's Surgical division has private, state of the art surgical centres in major cities across Canada. This is the largest surgical centre network in Canada, featuring 7 surgical centres with 19 operating rooms, 86 beds and 180 physicians. Centric Health surgical centres offer patients a choice in accessing Canada’s top physicians for surgical care and solutions. With a network of specialists, who are leaders in their respective fields, patients are able to access consultation and surgery in a variety of specialties including: Orthopedics, General Surgery, Urology, Otolaryngology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Gynecology, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Bariatrics, Physiatry, Advanced Diagnostics and more.
Centric is seeking driven individuals who are motivated by improving the healthcare in the community. Are you ready to make a difference in the world of healthcare with Centric Health? Patient Advisor
Maples Surgical Centre
As a Patient Care Coordinator, you are the face of Centric Health. You are passionate about your work and perform with a high level of energy, reliability and pride. Customers and coworkers alike look forward to their interactions with you. Your administrative work is thorough, organized and detail-oriented. You have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and an ability to learn new software applications quickly. You have a solid command of the English language and excellent communication skills. Your work experience demonstrates success in providing customer service and strong administrative support.
As a Patient Advisor, your responsibilities include:
- Answering the telephone, greeting, and assisting client/patients
- Responding to inquiries and assisting clients/patients, physicians and/or responsible agencies
- Coordinating services through referring specialists and outside agencies
- Completing administrative duties associated with client/patient bookings, file preparation, cost estimates, payment processing and information distribution.
- Other duties as required
- In-person, telephonic, and electronic customer service experience, ideally from a medical clinic setting
- Understanding of medical terminology is required
- Health-related educational background is required; a diploma in Medical Office Administration is preferred
Centric Health offers competitive salaries, benefits, and plenty of perks that include the following:
- Medical & Dental Insurance; Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral bonus program
Apply now! Visit us at www.centrichealth.ca
, on Twitter @CentricHealth1, and on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/centric-health-management
We thank all interested applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.