Engineering | Lexington Park, MD, United States
Brandes Associates, Inc. competes for the best talent. Brandes Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected category. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where employees are treated with fairness and respect.
BAI, a DoD contractor, is seeking experienced Program Analysts requiring the candidate have experience in analyzing complex business or programmatic problems for resolution using systematic methodologies. These analyses and resolutions may have been applied in a number of broad functional areas, including but not limited to, program management, engineering, manufacturing, accounting, logistics, and material management. Requires competence in all phases of program analysis techniques, concepts, and methods, as well as knowledge of relevant regulations, structure, techniques, and management practices of one or more subject-matter areas.
Performs program management, technical, or business analysis, to include:
- Provides program analysis support and has knowledge of DoD systems acquisitions in the technical or program area.
- Participates as a member of and/or supports the IPT.
- Collects, completes, organizes and interprets technical data and financial information relating to aircraft acquisition and product programs.
- Tracks program cost, schedule and performance.
- Applies policies and procedures relative to financial planning. Familiar with SECNAV, OPNAV, and OSD forms related to PPBE, CDRLs, and DD Form 254s.
- Utilizes written and oral communication skills commensurate with technical role.
Candidate must possess working knowledge of:
(1) SECNAV, OPNAV, and OSD forms related to PPBS, MIPRs, work requests, requisitions, CDRLs, and DD254’s
(2) Program analysis support and DoD systems acquisitions
(3) Integrated business and technical methodologies to the study and analysis of technical problems in relation to the engineering and scientific development of processes, systems and equipment
(4) Design procedures for acquisition, test and evaluation of weapons systems and equipment
This position requires:
1. A minimum of six years of professional experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline; and
2. Included in the six years, there must be three years professional experience in technical efforts supporting major weapon systems and components development.
3. Experience in utilizing special techniques for data reduction and use of management information systems and Program Master Plans is desired.
4. Experience as a member of and/or support for an IPT.
5. Demonstrated experience in tracking program and project status and schedules.
6. Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
7. Experience in N-ERP/SAP procedures is desired.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is required.
An additional postgraduate degree will be considered equivalent to four years of professional experience in a program management, technical or business analysis discipline.
Condition of employment - must be able to acquire a DoD Secret Security Clearance. Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Must have US citizenship.
Brandes Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V