Engineering | San Francisco, CA, United States
SKOUT is an exciting, Andreessen Horowitz funded start-up company. We are a location-based social networking start-up and the leader in people discovery. Our mobile applications help our millions of users meet others in their immediate vicinity. We are a small company delivering big things and are looking for great people to help define the future of our company and the industry. We are building the future platform for meeting new people and discovering what’s going on around you.
You will help design, implement, and execute our automation infrastructure. You will help the back-end engineering team quicken delivery, and increase security, scalability, stability, and feature correctness. You will help provide metrics, and health dashboards for assessing performance over time.
- Automate test acceptance, load, coverage, integration, security, et cetera.
- Analyze, and identify root cause problems
- Analyze and report test results.
- Troubleshoot and Identify issues in the product.
- Identify Positive, Negative, Security, Stress, Interoperability tests from Feature Functional Spec and create a test Plan.-
- Design, implement, execute and maintain tests using Java (and/or other JVM languages).
- File bugs with instructions for recreating (also demonstrate recreation where appropriate).
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent- Java (or other JVM language that is compatible for testing).
- Software engineering (QA methodologies)- 3+ years of engineering experience- JUnit- Familiarity with WSDL, SOAP, XML, REST.
- Comfortable working in Linux environments
- Knowledge on Test Automation Framework.