The Regional Sales Manager, Automotive is an outside sales role responsible for presenting Netsertive’s digital online advertising solutions to franchise and independent auto dealers to meet or exceed aggressive sales and revenue goals in the NYC Metro and Long Island territories. Candidates must live in defined territory and be able to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Meet or exceed sales and revenue goals through prospecting, cold calling and relationship development while maintaining a high level of customer service with existing dealer customers.
- Develop relationships at multiple levels within dealerships or dealer groups.
- Proactively market the company to prospects and customers and convey the advantages of our products and services.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by responding quickly and accurately to problems, concerns or needs.
- Collaborate with team members, managers and cross functional departments when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, management, or other relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years B2B sales in the automotive industry calling on franchises and independent dealers with a deep understanding of the industry and dealer base.
- Demonstrated ability to work remotely and maintain a high level of productivity to meet or exceed aggressive sales goals.
- Proven track record of revenue growth with a commitment to exceed monthly sales goals.
- Self-motivated and driven to plan and execute rigorous, professional sales follow-up to advance sales opportunities and overachieve prospecting metrics and monthly sales goals.
- Ability to identify and schedule meetings with decision makers within an organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to make quality, formal presentations to various sized groups.
- Capacity and willingness to embrace change.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn a lot quickly.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Google, Internet Explorer, Skype, and online CRM applications such as, but not limited to Salesforce.com or NetSuite.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Flexible and interested in a small company with lots of growth opportunity.
- Likes to have fun!