Human Resources | Santa Clara, CA
Melita Group is an Employee Benefits Brokerage and Human Resources Consulting firm established in 1992. Our mission is simple: We help small and mid-sized companies achieve greatness by helping them create outstanding HR services and employee benefits programs focused on the well-being and productivity of their people.
Melita Group is a values based company and we only hire candidates that share our values. Below highlights our most important values that drive everything we do. If you share these values and want to join a group of great people that work hard, have fun, and take pride in their work, we hope you will apply for this position.
We are looking for HR Consultants to add to our HR Consultant Bench. Specific opportunities may not be available right now; however at any time an opportunity may open.
We love our customers and service our clients with enthusiasm and respect. We always live up to the Melita Group Client Service Standard of excellence.
We do what we say and honor our commitments. We do the right thing when serving our customers and each other.
Life is better and longer when we are mentally and physically well. Staying fresh, relaxed, energized, and active physically and mentally helps us to be more alert, productive, and engaged.
We work hard and take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. We are able to laugh at ourselves.
We hold each other accountable to meet the expectations of the job and live our values. Effort is important but results are paramount. Performance is recognized and rewarded.
- Innovation and Creativity
We embrace change. Creativity and innovation are valued and rewarded.
We recognize that everyone plays an important role in the process of succeeding. We anticipate problems and speak up, even if it's not our responsibility, and act upon them.
Key responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Plan, develop and manage HR programs and services.
Provide advice on HR issues, trends and strategic direction to clients.
- Develop HR strategic, business and operational plans.
- Consult with clients to develop and recommend HR solutions and the development, selection, implementation and management of HR strategies.
- Develop and implement HR policies, procedures and guidelines.
- HR professionals at all levels working with small to large companies.
- Previous HR consulting experience preferred; generalist experience a plus.
- Knowledge of HR management theories and principles within the different HR fields.
- Ability to plan, develop and manage HR programs and services; formulate HR strategies; and design and develop HR programs and policies.