Pennsylvania Stores | King of Prussia, PA, United States
Experience building and growing the hottest, newest, brand of games around!
Practice a memorable customer experience built on Marbles the Brain Store’s values and brand.
• Maximize sales through customer engagement utilizing our P.L.A.Y customer interaction cycle, a personalized and focused selling style increasing results and achieving sales goals!
• Introduce customers to Marbles’ vision and values of Building Better Brains!
• Create the Marbles’ Customer Experience by maintaining a high performance and high energy atmosphere by adhering to our core values – CRAFT – Curiosity, Reconnections, Awesome Customer Service, Fun, and Trust!
Do you have what it takes?
• Positive and focused selling nature
• Experience in a specialty retail store environment combined with a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
• Accurate cash handling and inventory/sales auditing skills
• Outgoing, friendly, and energetic
• Able to perform merchandise maintenance and visual merchandising standards
• Physical specifications: Able to stand and/or walk on the sales floor for 4-5 hours at a time. Able to comfortably reach above your head and bend down to the floor for product boxes. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders. Ability to lift at least 30 lbs