|MTM Technologies, Inc. is a leading national provider of innovative IT solutions and services to Global 2000 and mid-size companies. Partnered with industry-leading technology providers such as Cisco, Citrix, NetApp, Microsoft, EMC, and VMware, MTM Technologies delivers solutions to customers from the desktop to the data center to the cloud. Service areas include managed services, technical consulting, professional IT staffing, design and implementation.
MTM Technologies offers comprehensive solutions in the areas of access, convergence, consolidation, and virtualization. In addition, MTM Technologies provides a broad range of managed services, including system monitoring and management, security management, IP telephony management, and IT support, as well as IT staffing and training services. MTM achieved their Cisco Masters Unified Communications Specialization. MTM Technologies is only the 22nd company in the U.S. to be awarded the UC Masters from Cisco, a rare distinction and a true mark of excellence. This specialization recognizes that MTM Technologies has fulfilled the training requirements and program prerequisites to sell, deploy and support highly sophisticated Cisco Unified Communications solutions. We have committed investors and just received additional funding. To learn more visit: www.mtm.com.
Title: Senior Account Executive
Objective: As an MTM Senior Account Executive, you will develop and execute a territory strategy and plan to position MTM Technologies as the leading VAR for IT Virtualization solutions to the middle market. The Senior Account Executive’s job is maximize the profits of the company by selling MTM products and services at the best possible price and gaining customer trust as evidenced by repeat business and long term relationships.
- Call on existing assigned and new accounts to drive sales within MTM and the Regions’ core competencies related to IT Solutions. The primary duty is to help build steady, profitable growth through new business development and ongoing relationship management.
- Evaluate assigned account’s business processes and provide recommendations for automation and enhancements that generate additional revenue. Collaborate with Business Development.
- Oversee projects and business relationship with assigned accounts, exceeding MTM Client’s expectations.
- Assist and give input to help improve upon account marketing plans and associated marketing materials. Oversee projects associated with assigned accounts, including but not limited to new development, community management, internal and external communication, and support and maintenance issues.
- Collaborate with development, marketing, support, community management and QA to ensure the successful launch and acceptable performance of solutions.
- Identify revenue opportunities within assigned accounts and their community through communications, programs and other activities as needed, collaborating with marketing, community management, business development and support.
- Act as liaison for internal and external communications with assigned accounts. Manage ongoing conference calls and ensure a positive relationship with assigned accounts. Provide regular status reports and manage task lists on assigned accounts progress for all project areas.
- Manage projects using defined project management tools and communication vehicles. Facilitate enhancements to communications, tools, capabilities and product lines. Participate in cross functional groups to establish marketing campaigns, product direction and productive solutions.
- Ensure reporting and communications is frequent and bi-directional.
1. Understand the company’s industry, business processes and service offerings
2. Prospect and recruit new customers
3. Service existing customers and mine for new business in existing accounts
4. Develop and build relationships
5. Market the company’s services through cold calling, appointment scheduling and responding to bids, RFPs and RFQs.
6. Keep track of sales activities including new clients, potential clients, current and past clients through MTM resources and tools.
7. Communicate customer needs to service delivery and operations as required
8. Assist with collection of customer accounts as needed
9. Generate proposals to customers along with supporting documentation, promptly and accurately
10. Drive sales to generate GP to meet or exceed target numbers (ramp-up and on-going)
11. Maintain sales competency within core manufacturers which include but may not be limited to:
Cisco, Citrix, VMWare, NetApp, Microsoft, EMC, Dell, IBM, and HP
- Two to five years of proven experience as an account manager with a Virtualization VAR
- Strong PC skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce and Internet Research
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, such as client presentations and promotions, writing service agreements, database management.
- Excellent time management, written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of EDI and Business Application systems and terminology.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent account management experience. MBA is desirable.
We offer a competitive salary along with full comprehensive benefits. We are looking for individuals with a team player attitude, strong drive for career growth and a passion for excellence in client support, delivery and satisfaction.
MTM Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.