Content Curation | Redwood City, CA, United States
Shopkick is searching for an exceptionally talented Content Operations Producer to help coordinate content and editorial initiatives. The Content Operations Producer will execute essential operational tasks to continue inspiring shoppers to visit brick-and-mortar retail stores. If you're obsessed with shopping, seek a fast-paced start-up environment, and are eager to delight millions of people with your work, this is the job for you!
Shopkick helps people live an affordable awesome life. It helps them save, find, discover and get rewarded at stores they already go to. All they need to do is show up!
Shopkick is the most used shopping app at retail stores in the U.S. (Nielsen data), and a World Economic Forum Tech Pioneer. It has over 150 brand partners (P&G, Unilever, Mondelez, L’Oreal, Revlon, General Mills, Pepsi etc) and 15 retail partners (Target, Best Buy, Macy’s, Old Navy etc), and is deployed in over 10,000 large stores across the U.S. In 2013, Shopkick drove $500M in revenue for its partners (2012 - $200M, 2011 - $110M). Shopkick adds a digital layer on top of the physical store experience for over 7 million users, to make it personal and rewarding. In November 2013, shopkick launched the first Apple iBeacon-related live trial with a major retailer anywhere (Macy’s) with shopkick’s shopBeacon platform. This technology allows brands to connect directly with consumers in the store.
Shopkick Starts 100-Store iBeacon Trial For American Eagle, Biggest Apparel Rollout Yet
Apple’s iBeacon Comes To Macy’s: Is This The Future of Shopping?
Macy’s Begins Pilot Test of Apple’s iBeacon In Flagship New York, San Francisco Stores
Apple’s iBeacon Potential Emerges in shopkick Macy’s Initiative
Shopkick users have earned $25M in rewards, scanned 70M products, and viewed 4B offers
- Support daily content operations using a web-based administration tool, HTML, and Microsoft Excel to upload content and compile comprehensive layouts
- Drive new production processes and streamline existing processes within internal administrative panel as well as other organizational tools
- Stay on top of current and emerging trends in retail including; apparel, jewelry, shoes, accessories, lifestyle/home goods, beauty products, CPGs, and more
- Create compelling, well-curated collections that reflect shopkick’s voice and target market
- BA/BS in writing, art, design, fashion merchandising, or digital communications, or at least one year of online merchandising, copywriting, or digital marketing experience
- Experience working in digital editorial or WordPress including troubleshooting HTML
- Experience managing time-sensitive projects from concept to delivery
- A working knowledge of Photoshop and can confidently edit images and design assets
- A strong, cohesive aesthetic, a sharp eye for high-quality merchandise, and a strong knowledge of fashion and lifestyle brands
- The ability to adapt to change seamlessly with excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic, collaborative team environment
- Any prior use of internal administrative panels is a plus