Content Curation | Redwood City, CA, United States
Shopkick is searching for an exceptionally talented Content Content Curator to help coordinate content and editorial initiatives. The Content Curator will execute essential operational tasks to continue inspiring shoppers to visit brick-and-mortar retail stores. If you're obsessed with shopping, seek a fast-paced start-up environment, and are eager to delight millions of people with your work, this is the job for you!
Shopkick helps consumers discover great deals and earn in-store rewards at over 270,000 major retail locations, making it the indispensable mobile shopping companion for over 10M users and the most-used in-store shopping app in the US (Nielsen data). Since launching in 2010, we have partnered with top retailers like Macy’s, Best Buy, and Target, and with over 150 brands like P&G, Unilever, and L’Oreal to help them connect and engage in-store with our users. We have driven over $1 billion in sales for our partners! In addition to our consumer app, we are the leading player in beacon marketing solutions, with our shopBeacon technology deployed in over 10,000 store locations in the US and Germany. In 2014, shopkick was acquired by SK Telecom, inc. This exciting merger will supercharge shopkick’s US and global expansion and help us achieve our vision to become the world's premiere mobile shopping companion.
Shopkick Starts 100-Store iBeacon Trial For American Eagle, Biggest Apparel Rollout Yet
Apple’s iBeacon Comes To Macy’s: Is This The Future of Shopping?
Macy’s Begins Pilot Test of Apple’s iBeacon In Flagship New York, San Francisco Stores
Apple’s iBeacon Potential Emerges in shopkick Macy’s Initiative
Shopkick users have earned $25M in rewards, scanned 70M products, and viewed 4B offers
- Support daily content operations using a web-based administration tool, HTML, and Microsoft Excel to upload content and compile comprehensive layouts
- Drive new production processes and streamline existing processes within internal administrative panel as well as other organizational tools
- Stay on top of current and emerging trends in retail including; apparel, jewelry, shoes, accessories, lifestyle/home goods, beauty products, CPGs, and more
- Create compelling, well-curated collections that reflect shopkick’s voice and target market
- BA/BS in writing, art, design, fashion merchandising, or digital communications, or at least one year of online merchandising, copywriting, or digital marketing experience
- Experience working in digital editorial or WordPress including troubleshooting HTML
- Experience managing time-sensitive projects from concept to delivery
- A working knowledge of Photoshop and can confidently edit images and design assets
- A strong, cohesive aesthetic, a sharp eye for high-quality merchandise, and a strong knowledge of fashion and lifestyle brands
- The ability to adapt to change seamlessly with excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic, collaborative team environment
- Any prior use of internal administrative panels is a plus