Culture and Benefits
Welcome to Trulia!
Trulia’s close-knit teams of energized & happy brainiacs creatively help people make smarter real estate decisions. This is an ideal time to join our San Francisco based company (with offices in New York and Denver) as it leads the industry in development of clever, innovative products encouraging connections between Real Estate consumers and professionals.
Trulia was founded in 2005 by Pete Flint & Sami Inkinen, who secured funding from some of the biggest names in the Silicon Valley including Accel Partners and Sequoia Capital. They continue to challenge all of us to find better ways and to use new technologies that help revolutionize the way we all look for and at Real Estate, whether from your home, business, or on the go!
The real estate industry is welcoming significant changes as millions of people look online for real estate information, and Trulia is driving this transformation by supporting the real estate industry’s adoption of these impactful changes.
We are looking forward to hiring people who share in our passion for new challenges and love to have fun at work every day. Collaboration helps turn our best ideas into reality, and it is this spirit of continuous improvement and intelligent discussion that permeates all our actions. As the organization matured, we organically acknowledged that our core values can be represented by the following: IMPACT
We’re passionate about improving the online real estate experience, we reject status quo, and we truly believe in cultivating the best ideas from everyone in the organization.
Make a Difference
We expect big results, and believe success stems from a focus on the impact of our efforts, not just input or output.
We are the company’s most valuable assets – we come first, and we’re committed to a fun work environment that helps us reach our potentials, without neglecting the importance of personal lives.
Act with Integrity
If there’s doubt you should know you’re wrong, and we strive to do what’s right even when on one is looking.
No matter our role, we each work hard to understand the needs of our consumers, clients, and partners and we’re committed to exceeding their expectations.
Trust & Respect each other
We debate with passion, trust each other’s intentions, act with humility, and appreciate individuals’ ideas, talents and abilities, regardless of role, title, or tenure. We accept nothing less.
Should you need more reasons to join our team, just check these links out to read some of the buzz surrounding us. If this is all sounding interesting and reflects a company culture that reflects YOU, we want to know! Please check out our current job listings on our jobs page and apply!
A company is only as good as its people and Trulia nurtures this through an extensive employee centric benefits package. We strive to maintain an environment where it's fun and easy to complete innovative and creative projects, where you can enjoy both a challenging job and a fulfilling life.
- The opportunity to work with a team of smart, fun, passionate people who share a vision to help millions of consumers find their dream home
- A fast-paced, fun environment offering continuous opportunities to learn, grow, and succeed
- An executive team that promotes collaboration, transparency, and a best idea wins culture.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance premiums for employees.
- Employees can select from PPO or multiple HMO plans with no waiting period.
- Medical plans include Life Insurance and Personal Accident Insurance
- Voluntary employee-paid additional Life Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability.
- 24-Hour Helpline and Employee Assistance Program to provide confidential counseling and medical advice for employees and their families.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for health care expenses.
- Flexible Spending Account for Dependent care expenses
- 10 holidays per calendar year
- 9 day sick leave policy
- Up to 15 days of paid time off your first year, increasing to 17 days during your 2nd and 3rd year, and 20 days during your 4th and beyond.
- Stock Options
- 401K with company matching
- 529 College Savings Plan to help meet rising costs for additional education
- ePaystub electronic paycheck option and direct deposit
- Online Marketplace with discounts on a huge number of products and services
- A free library of over 1,000 online training courses
- Wage Works pre-tax commuter benefits program for commuter costs
- Secondary commuter costs monthly reimbursement plan
- Great location in San Francisco for an easy commute from all over the Bay Area - direct access to BART, Caltrain, Muni, 101, and 280
- An office filled with light, smiles, and lots of plants