Director of Operations - Caribbean
Portfolio Development | Montreal, Quebec
e’re seeking a Director of Operations for an established Luxury Retreats (LR) subsidiary based in the Caribbean. The on-island company is the clear market leader in luxury real estate sales, tailored guest services, high end A-Z property management, and luxury villa rentals (70+ properties in the portfolio). Following the LR mantra, this Caribbean company is focused on anticipating and providing top notch service for guests and homeowners alike. The scope of this position will include operations on 3 Caribbean islands (300+ properties) including one where the above mentioned company is based.
Here’s what we expect the Director of Operations to focus on and accomplish:
- Grow and maintain relationships with wholesale partners around the world;
- Maximize rental revenue through distribution partners, yield management, pricing strategies, etc;
- Maximize real estate sales revenue through listing strategies, real estate partnerships, marketing channels, etc;
- Deliver timely and meticulous property management services by managing a PM team and processes;
- Build relationships with local activity and service vendors to meet guest needs and to develop this revenue stream;
- Manage a team of 10+ dedicated employees who are all committed to the same guest and owner values;
- Keep a tight grip on P&L responsibility.
The Director of Operations’ skillset and attributes include:
- 10+ years of experience including 4+ years in a high level management/operations role;
- Strong background in hospitality management;
- A proven track record of rallying the troops and delivering the goods;
- Passion for constantly improving the guest experience;
- EU citizenship/Passport is an asset;
- Excellent communication skills in English, French speaking is an asset;
- An appreciation of the finer side of luxury goods and services.
At LR, we look beyond the piece of paper; we want a special kind of person! Reach out and show us what you’ve got!
« Back to Openings