Portfolio Development Manager - Resorts
Portfolio Development | Montreal, Quebec
Luxury Retreats creates personalized villa vacations, offering over 2,000 villas in more than 50 destinations. Our global team of 150+ passionate travel enthusiasts and partners hand pick and personally inspect each luxury property ensuring that our guests are offered the very best. As a full service villa rental company, Luxury Retreats offers complimentary concierge services, worldwide guest support, as well as villa specialists to assist our guests in finding the perfect villa. As we continue to grow, we’re presently looking for a Portfolio Development Manager - Resorts to assist in our global portfolio growth. As an ambitions over-achiever, you will discover and engage best Luxury Resorts to partner with LRI. You will develop and manage partnerships with hotels & resorts around the world and expand Luxury Retreats current vacation offerings, brand the new product to guests, and oversee the relationships on an ongoing basis. Do you have the ambition and resourcefulness required to help lead the charge? Then read on, we’ve got your next venture!
Now that you’re convinced that you’re the one we’re looking for, here is what you’ll have to deliver:
- Source, negotiate, develop and execute booking agreements with resort partners;
- Locate and establish relationships, develop a network with new supply partners to facilitate finding and closing new assets;
- Identify luxury resort properties to add to the portfolio according to set specifications within assigned geographic areas according to the development plan;
- Source, negotiate, and close private label and joint sales and marketing partnerships with world class resorts;
- Direct marketing and sales teams on promotion of hotel and resort partnerships to Clients;
- Manage hotel and resort partnerships to ensure that all three stakeholders – hotel/resort partners, LRI, and guests – receive value and benefits;
- Prepare general market analysis and research for new locations;
- Integrate details related to destination, services, and property specific information and submit to operations, marketing, and IT per the established integration process;
- Maximize and drive revenue and acquisition goals (manage existing inventory, optimize supplier relations, and negotiate for the best inventory);
- Optimize property performance in the market by evaluating market trends and competitor activity and providing performance reporting analysis;
- Manage implementation of internal business initiatives and improve process efficiencies - Coordinate the implementation of innovative projects aimed at building a strong market presence, merchandising and attractive value propositions;
- Act as key person to train and educate partners on the various LRI tools, connectivity solutions, payment and billing alternatives, and other partners facing systems or services.
Your skill set should include:
- 2-3 years of experience in a business development/sales role with Luxury hotels and resorts;
- Experience in luxury hotel and resort sales, marketing and/or operations;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong business and negotiation skills;
- Deep industry knowledge and existing hotel and resort relationships;
- Ability to discern and select luxury resort properties that are highly consistent in quality our portfolio;
- Previous experience managing hotel booking agreements preferred;
- Highly motivated individual who is enthusiastic, focused, and demonstrates an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Self-starter, persistent, able to prioritize in an extremely fast moving, changing, shifting culture.
Location: Either in our Montreal headquarters or remote home office in a major USA city with close access to large international airport.
At LRI, we look beyond the piece of paper; we want a special kind of person! Reach out and show us what you’ve got!
« Back to Openings