Market Development Manager – New York City
Product Development | Montreal, Quebec
Luxury Retreats has the biggest portfolio of luxury homes in the world and we’re coming to New York! We are looking to welcome an entrepreneurial mind to launch the Luxury Retreats’ brand in the New York Market. As an ambitions over-achiever, you will establish LRI presence, localize the supply model and overall take charge of the NYC supply for Luxury Retreats. You have the ambition and resourcefulness required to make Luxury Retreats’ NYC a success story? Then read on, we’ve got your next venture!
- MacGyver has nothing on you when it comes to building from scratch!
- You’re energized by challenges and obstacles;
- Your communication skills make people stop and listen;
- You live to take the road less travelled;
- Your ability to drive revenue delivers mind-blowing results!
- Your interpersonal skills naturally build significant relationships;
- You have an innate ability to influence.
Now that you’re convinced that you’re the one we’re looking for, here is what you’ll have to deliver:
- Mastermind the launch strategy to ensure a long-term presence and expansion in the NY territory (supplier value proposition, supplier acquisition model, local marketing and communication plan);
- Develop and sustain strong network and partner relationships within the local market in order to leverage appropriate market influencers (e.g. builders, realtors, local officials and HO associations tourism bureaus, etc.) and deliver superior consulting services;
- Grow a service delivery team to establish a significant presence for the LRI brand in NYC;
- Consistently multiply accounts to achieve aggressive targets in acquiring homes that match the LRI luxury standards and are in line with the Company strategy;
- Stay connected with HQ and regional managers to ensure consistency of the brand message and value proposition.
Once you’ve marked the LRI territory and a critical mass of homes has been attained, your focus will be to:
- Maximize and drive revenue and acquisition goals (manage existing inventory, optimize supplier relations, and negotiate for the best inventory)
- Optimize homes performance in the market by evaluating market trends and competitor activity and providing performance reporting analysis;
- Manage implementation of internal business initiatives and improve process efficiencies - Coordinate the implementation of innovative projects aimed at building a strong market presence, merchandising and attractive value propositions;
- Act as key person to train and educate partners on the various LRI tools, connectivity solutions, payment and billing alternatives, and other partners facing systems or services.
Your skill set should include:
- A proven track record of rallying the troops and delivering the goods!
- Combination of degree and experience in hospitality management, real-estate, travel or equivalent;
- Permanent residence in the New York Area;
- A solid network in the New York area that recognizes you to be an undisputable shark in the industry;
- A real estate licence or affiliation considered an asset;
- An appreciation of the finer side of luxury services and goods.
At LRI, we look beyond the piece of paper; we want a special kind of person! Reach out and show us what you’ve got!
« Back to Openings