What you’ll be doing:
- Building the pipeline by identifying and qualifying new customers, including cold calling and developing leads through referral channels, to establish relationships and generate new product revenue. This includes collecting accurate account information and identifying appropriate contacts at each prospect, while leveraging Nitro’s marketing activities and partner relationships.
- Managing the pipeline of existing and new sales opportunities from current and prospective customers to ensure that sales goals are achieved. This includes the qualification of opportunities within the pipeline, proper prioritization of activities, and management of time and commitments to ensure priority opportunities move through the sales cycle.
- By applying a solution-selling methodology and properly managing the sales cycle, close sales of Nitro’s solutions to prospects and customers in order to attain revenue goals and contribute to company profitability. This includes solution design and preparation of proposals/quotes, performing or coordinating phone and web demonstrations when necessary, possible onsite meetings, and closing each sale as quickly, efficiently and independently as possible.. Accurately maintain all sales records, activities and related resources within Nitro’s CRM system, Salesforce.com
- Developing and maintaining a broad background in Nitro’s core technology offerings, to ensure the ability to design customer solutions and close sales opportunities as independently as possible. Adapt to and quickly learn new technologies and products, as necessary.
- Implement and provide feedback on sales and marketing campaigns as required.
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS or equivalent. Business specialization preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a B2B software solution sales function.
- Proven track record of attaining and exceeding sales targets.
- Fundamentally results driven and metrics focused.
- Inside sales experience, specifically lead management in a closed-loop sales and marketing environment, highly desirable.
- Proficient time management and prioritization skills; proven abilities in a customer-oriented, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to tactical execution and follow-through. Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and drive.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical-thinking abilities.
- Computer literate with excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar on-demand CRM system, highly desirable.
- Knowledge of PDF software and the PDF software market in general, a plus.
Who we are:
At Nitro, we’re changing the way the world works with documents. From the desktop to the cloud, we make it easy to create, edit, share, sign and collaborate – online or offline.
More than 400,000 businesses run Nitro, including over 50% of the Fortune 500. We’re the PDF software partner of choice for Lenovo, and our award-winning products, including Nitro Pro and Nitro Cloud, are used by millions of people around the world every month.
Australian-founded, we’re headquartered in downtown San Francisco, with offices in Melbourne, Australia; Dublin, Ireland; Nitra, Slovakia; and St. Petersburg, Russia. We’re growing fast, and we’re always hiring, so please visit www.nitropdf.com/jobs if you’re interested in joining the team