Assist all guests at Pool/Beach facilities with towels, seating, loans/rentals and requests courteously and efficiently, according to standards. Maintain the cleanliness and organization of all supplies, equipment and work areas and ensure guest safety and enjoyment.
- Valid food handler's card issued by Riverside County
- Guest service oriented
- Must possess good communications skills in English both verbally and non-verbally.
- Ability to:
- perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgement.
- follow directions thoroughly.
- understand guest’s service needs.
- work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- work with minimal supervision.
- maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.