Responsible for all food and beverage production and service. Directly supervises the Executive Chef, Banquet Manager, Restaurant Manager, Pool Manager and outlet supervisors. Coordinates on site entertainment with the Director of Entertainment to increase revenues in the outlets. Plans and implements budgets, hires, trains and supervises subordinates and applies relevant marketing principles to assure that the food and beverage goals of Resort are consistently exceeded.
- Minimum 10 years professional food and beverage management background in various establishments including knowledge of banquet, fine and casual dining, and beverage operations required at hotels, of which at least 5 years in similar hotel resort setting.
- Experience in a first-class medium-large resort with multiple outlet operations preferred.
- Riverside County Food Handler’s card and TIPS certification required. First Aid and CPR certification preferred.
- Ability to converse with guests and employees in English. Bilingual/Spanish helpful.
- High school diploma required. College degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management preferred.
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or any other combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.