Take food and beverage orders, retrieve and serve alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages and food orders to guest tables according to Hotel specifications, courteously and efficiently. Buss and set tables during service as needed. Present check and collect payment per specifications.
Fluency in English both verbal and written.
Provide legible communication and directions.
Compute basic arithmetic.
Possess Food handling certification issued by Riverside County and be TIPS Certified.
Two years experience as a Restaurant Server.
Minimum 18 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages.
- understand and focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous.
- be well organized, maintain concentration and think clearly when providing service to guests within any given period of time.
- focus attention on details.
- suggestively sell restaurant menu items, beverages and wines.
- access and input information into P.O.S. system.
- maintain good coordination while serving orders quickly.
- perform job functions with minimal supervision.
- work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team