Take food and beverage orders, retrieve and serve alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages and food orders to guest according to Hotel specifications, courteously and efficiently. Present check and collect payment per specifications.
Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal.
Provide legible communication and directions.
Compute basic arithmetic.
Food handling certification issued by Riverside County.
Must be TIPS trained and certified.
Minimum of 2 years dedicated serving experience.
Minimum 18 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages.
Able to work outdoors.
Comfortable wearing bikini as uniform.
- understand and focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous.
- be well organized, maintain concentration and think clearly when providing service to guests within any given period of time.
- focus attention on details.
- suggestively sell bikini menu items and beverages.
- access and input information into P.O.S. system.
- maintain good coordination while serving orders quickly.
- perform job functions with minimal supervision.
- work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team