Supervise, train and inspect the performance of assigned Room Attendants, Public Area Attendants and Houseman ensuring that all procedures are completed to the hotel's standards. Assist where necessary to ensure optimum service to guests. QUALIFICATIONS:Essential:
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience in similiar setting.
- Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, requirements and use of equipment.
- Knowledge of proper chemical handling.
- Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal.
- Compute mathematical calculations.
- Ability to:
- perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- prioritize and organize.
- be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgement.
- follow directions thoroughly.
- understand guest’s service needs.
- work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- work with minimal supervision.
- maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- ascertain departmental training needs and provide such training.
- direct performance of staff and follow up with corrections when needed.