Marketing | San Mateo, CA, United States
- Define and execute the SEM channel’s high level strategy based on company objectives
- Manage an 6 figure budget with millions of keywords to achieve ROI, and channel growth goals
- Drive SEM team to execute against channel and company goals
- Develop processes, tools, programs, databases, and scripts to improve channel performance
- Actively build up team’s skills and provide continual feedback and coaching
- Maintain and expand various PPC campaigns including retargeting and display initiatives
- Refine reporting procedures for measuring and increasing visibility of successes and individuals impact
- Run A/B tests to improve conversion rates, CTR, and other success metrics
- Ability to create accurate projections based on large sets of inputs
Fixya is a profitable venture backed company. With over 30 million uniques, Fixya leverages the Wisdom of Crowds to enable its community of users and experts to solve tech support problems on over 15 million consumer products. Users can find pre-existing solutions on the site or have questions answered by the site’s active expert community via email, chat, or phone.
- An exceptional analytical mindset
- 5 years of experience in online marketing with a solid track record of hitting goals
- Hands on experience managing monthly SEM budgets 6 figures and above
- Willingness to take on short term distractions while executing longer term company/channel goals.
- Results driven and able to instill the same in the team
- Extensive experience with analyzing website analytics and other data sets to create actionable next steps
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Math/Statistics or equivalent experience.