Outside Sales | Denver, CO, United States
FiveStars is a fast-growing startup in San Francisco that is backed by DCM, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and early investors in Facebook. FiveStars provides the most widely used loyalty automation platform for small and medium businesses, making it easy for them to acquire, retain, and grow customer relationships. We also give consumers the freedom of a single universal card that earns store-specific rewards across thousands of businesses. We’ve signed up over 3 million users and have thousands of active FiveStars merchants nationwide.
We are searching for a proactive, energetic, and achievement-driven outside sales representative to join and grow with our all-star sales team!
Outside sales representatives will conduct a high volume of face-to-face meetings with business owners on a daily basis, sell our SaaS product to those business owners, gain new business through cold-calling, leverage existing relationships, and generate leads and referrals. Outside sales representatives should be able to identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to demonstrate the value of FiveStars' products and services. Ability to handle pressure and close a deal is key! Since this is a startup, thinking outside the box is also a definite plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Likeable and relatable, but highly competitive
- 6+ months of successful, high volume face-to-face outside sales experience (with the numbers to prove it)
- Uncanny ability to locate new business owners, through various social media sources such as Yelp, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Enjoy working in a startup environment (i.e., highly flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment)
- High level of integrity, customer service, and customer management skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to hit aggressive sales objectives while being a team player
- Resourceful, assertive, and comfortable taking risks to achieve these goals
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to handle multiple detailed projects simultaneously while adapting to changing roles and priorities
- ABC means more to you than a reference to the alphabet
- Successfully sold to franchise, chain, or individual pay-at-the-counter food/drink businesses (i.e., coffee & tea shops, fast casual restaurants, QSR, etc.)
- Has a 'rolodex' of business owner contacts in the SMB space
- Demonstrated history of sales achievements in a commissioned environment
- Startup experience