SEM Portfolio Manager
Marketing | Oakland, CA
Ask’s in-house SEM team is made up of search marketing gurus with a passion for data-driven marketing and a clear vision for how SEM can fast-track our business.
The SEM Portfolio Manager will manage the SEM program for one of our shopping websites. This is an exciting opportunity to manage a large keyword portfolio that generates significant revenue for the company. The position requires strong quantitative analysis skills and the ability to work with a large keyword portfolio.
- Have an analytical mind, natural curiosity, and passion for data-driven marketing
- Able to work independently as well as in a collaborative team setting, with strong problem solving and time-management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, dynamic environment
· Monitor and report on portfolio performance daily
- Continually optimize campaigns to successfully meet ROI and run-rate goals
- Develop and implement new strategies for portfolio expansion.
- Optimize performance through testing and analysis
- Investigate and understand impact from systemic and seasonal factors on profit
· Ability to perform in-depth analyses using core marketing metrics and Excel
- Experience with pay-per-click (PPC) search engine advertising across Google, Yahoo and MSN
- Experience working with large (>1 million) keywords preferred
- 3-5 years of experience required, preferably in performance-based online marketing or analytics
- Familiarity with SQL, SAS, or R is preferred
« Back to Openings