SEO/SEM | Costa Mesa, CA, United States
Are you witty, personable, and have a passion for all things Digital? Then we want you! As an Assistant Search Planner you will be an integral part of our elite SEM/SEO team and partake in the day-to-day dynamics of our client’s extensive paid search campaigns. Be a part of a fun team and use your creative juices and analytical savviness to continue the success of Mazda’s digital presence.The Assistant Search Planner is required to have knowledge of standard concepts, best practices, technology and procedures in the field of Search Engine Marketing (Paid Search). The ideal candidate will help manage and execute on full circle SEM account relationships and deliverables. They will also possess the appropriate mix of technical and creative skills.
- Management of day-to-day SEM work, including account creation, bid strategy, publisher relationships, tools and technology such as bid management platforms, reporting, etc.
- Provide end-to-end client/account management, with oversight from the Search Director
- Responsible for the implementation of bid management and search analytics tools. (Search Center and Kenshoo)
- Integrate efforts with appropriate analytics and optimization team members and associated initiatives
- Support and participate in client proposals and presentations
- Integrate efforts with appropriate analytics and optimization team members and associated initiatives (Omniture/Site Catalyst skill a bonus)
- BA/BS Degree
- Some understanding of bid management tools, and search analytics tools
- Experience with and understanding of basic paid search protocol, web analytics, and optimization concepts with specific understanding of publisher offerings (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Bing, etc…)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint is a must
- Detail oriented, presentation and project management skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must like to have fun, value team collaboration, and willingness to take on ad hoc projects when available