Engineering | Sunnyvale, CA, United States
Ruckus Wireless is a pioneer in the wireless infrastructure market, enabling carriers and enterprises to stay ahead of the exploding demand for high-bandwidth applications and services. The Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi technology redefines what’s possible in wireless network performance with flexibility, reliability, and affordability.
With this technology, we're able to do something that basic wireless technology can't - deliver longer range and more reliable Wi-Fi connections to client devices; Wi-Fi that reaches farther and is inherently more stable due to the adaptive nature and control of our technology.
Ruckus Wireless delivers innovative solutions to the most critical issues facing today’s wireless networks: how to create affordable reliability and how to manage exponential growth. It's what we do. It's in our DNA.
You understand the value of predictability, automation and reliability. You thrive on being in the critical path.
You will be responsible for software builds and releases, development of build scripts, installation procedures as well as systems including source code control (SCM), continuous integration (CI) and issue tracking. You will be expected to notice pain points and take initiative to streamline and automate our systems, so that issues can be discovered and fixed as quickly as possible.
- 7+ years of build, release and automation experience with both embedded and software products
- Coding experience with Linux shell scripting, Perl or Python
- Strong experience with Linux administration and different packages
- Proficiency with Jenkins/ Hudson, Maven, and/ or Bamboo
- Experience with Perforce and/ or GIT
- Experience with issue tracking tool such as Atlassian Jira
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information:
- Integration know-how of Open Source, 3rd party and proprietary software
- Experience working with hosting and development partners
- Understand branch management towards parallel accelerated development
- Significant experience with Perforce, including client/ hook scripting
- Familiar with agile process, Scrum, and Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Experience with Confluence, Jira Agile, FishEye/ Crucible
Individuals seeking employment at Ruckus Wireless are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
To all recruitment agencies: Ruckus Wireless does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and/or individual recruiters without a signed agreement. Ruckus Wireless will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes submitted through this site, to Ruckus Wireless employees or contractors.