Wireless LAN Engineer: - Junior Programmer
Engineering | Thornhill, ON
As a junior Wireless LAN engineer, you will join a strong team
specialized in the design and development of leading-edge Wi-Fi
solutions. You will be responsible for system design, implementation
and maintenance of embedded applications running in real time environments.
- Participate in the design, implementation, testing,
maintenance, enhancement and support of software modules.
- Take ownership of software modules, provide work estimates,
write all the necessary design documents and implement or enhance
- Write and execute the component, module, subsystem and
system test procedures.
- Actively participate to the
specifications and other technical documentation reviews to
determine software engineering requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical
Engineering or equivalent.
- Excellent debugging and problem
- Knowledge of Object Oriented design
- C++ programming knowledge
experience developing software for Linux in an embedded
- Knowledge of networking technologies and
concepts, LAN switching, routing, Ethernet and IP
- Good verbal and written communications skills,
positive attitude, team player.
- Familiarity with IEEE standards for LAN and wireless LAN
- Machine learning algorithms development
experience with MATLAB in correlation with a scripting language
- Experience working with RF signal generators
and spectrum analyzers
« Back to Openings