Engineering | Thornhill, ON
As a Wireless LAN engineer, you will join a strong team specialized in the design and development of leading-edge Wi-Fi solutions. You will be responsible for system design, implementation and maintenance of embedded applications running in real time environments.
- Participate in the design, implementation, testing, maintenance, enhancement and support of software modules.
- Take ownership of software modules, provide work estimates, write all the necessary design documents and implement or enhance them.
- Write and execute the component, module, subsystem and system test procedures.
- Actively participate to the specifications and other technical documentation reviews to determine software engineering requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented design methodologies
- C++ programming knowledge
- Work experience developing software for Linux in an embedded environment
- Knowledge of networking technologies and concepts, LAN switching, routing, Ethernet and IP
- Shell scripting
- Good verbal and written communications skills, positive attitude, team player.
- Familiarity with IEEE standards for LAN and wireless LAN
- Machine learning algorithms development
- Working experience with MATLAB in correlation with a scripting language and/or C/C++
- Experience working with RF signal generators and spectrum analyzers
« Back to Openings