Senior HR Business Partner – Americas Region
In this role, you will work closely with our Regional leadership team of the different departments (Sales, Product, Support functions) to identify and implement human resources strategies and solutions for the organization. Additionally, this role includes supporting the Global Head of Professional Services and consolidating all the global HR needs by partnering closely with the other regional HR Business Partners that support the local teams. This is a fantastic opportunity for an HR professional to gain invaluable professional experience and unique insights into the company by supporting both the region and a key department globally.
In this role you will be part of the Global HR team, will work closely with the regional recruiter as well as the global HR operations function. You will report is to the VP of Human resources of the global business unit.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Serving as a key member of multiple group leadership teams to drive business results by applying your HR expertise. Implementing organizational and people strategies that are aligned to the departmental business agenda.
• Establishing relationships with HR colleagues across the globe to ensure that the unique needs of the professional services employees sitting in various regions are met in a manner aligned with the regional practices
• Partnering with and coaching client leaders to facilitate organization and culture change. Acting as a catalyst for building organizational effectiveness within Professional Services, educate assigned client groups on HR trends that affect the business as well as build a talent management model for the Professional Services organization. Secure strong, committed senior leader sponsorship for HR projects and initiatives.
• Leading implementation of core HR programs activities in assigned groups while insuring an effective, sustainable people agenda over the long term.
• Building leadership and management capability to facilitate an open, inclusive, values-based environment that yields a sustainable business advantage.
Skills and Qualifications
To be successful in this role, you must have:
• A passion for HR and how it can move a business forward.
• Strong influencing skills and proven success in establishing credibility with senior business leaders.
• Experience in working effectively under pressure to drive multiple deliverables across geographies in short time constraints.
• Demonstrated business acumen with the proven ability to identify key issues for the business and apply your HR knowledge to drive solutions.
• Excellent organizational skills, a customer service orientation with excellent execution and follow through skills.
The successful candidate will enjoy identifying and implementing solutions to business challenges, and be able to build strong working relationships with their clients and teammates.
Education and Experience
- 7+ years of experience as an HR professional, with client-facing HR Business Partner experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in partnering with senior leaders in a corporate environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence others are essential
- Demonstrated level of competence in organizational development, coaching, compensation, training and development, and employee relations
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or equivalent degree and/or experience is required
- MBA or Master’s in Human Resources is preferred.