Solution Architect (Big Data)
R&D | Redwood City, CA | Job number: 381
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE), is the worldwide leader of intent-based solutions that capture and analyze interactions and transactions, realize intent, and extract and leverage insights to deliver impact in real time.
Driven by cross-channel and multi-sensor analytics, NICE solutions enable organizations to improve business performance, increase operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and enhance safety and security. NICE serves over 25,000 organizations in the enterprise and security sectors, representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 150 countries, and including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies.
NICE’s offerings for the enterprise and security sectors serve three main needs: improving business performance, decreasing financial risk, and enhancing safety and security. NICE solutions capture interactions, transactions and video surveillance from multiple sources, including telephones, CCTV video feed, emergency services radio communications, emails, chat, social media, and more. They provide valuable insight about the business or security situation by applying real-time, cross-channel analytics to realize the intent of customers, criminals and terrorists, or fraudsters, to enable proactive response for real-time impact. NICE delivers tailored solutions for financial firms, contact centers, back office operations and sales and marketing departments. Our solutions capture, analyze and impact customer interactions and transactions in real time, and across all customer touch points, enabling organizations to comply with regulations, optimize operations, boost customer experience, and drive revenue growth
Outline Description and Experience
The Solution Architect is responsible for the delivery of value through the full contract lifecycle with Fortune 1000 enterprise clients. This involves ownership of the project scoping and implementation processes, and overall responsibility for the delivery of ongoing value through use of Causata’s groundbreaking technology to address our clients’ business problems. Solution Architects have a critical role within the Causata organization as the efficiency with which they manage the client relationship directly controls the value that our clients experience. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of five years’ experience working in a technology service environment as a vendor supplier or within a large Financial Service or Retail enterprise, most likely in a marketing technology environment.
- You will be an outstanding communicator, with the ability to build strong relationships at all levels of an enterprise.
- You will be highly numerate, and will have an outstanding ability to bring your analytical skills to bear to address business questions.
- Project management experience of implementing and operating technology systems in large enterprises, coordinating across digital agency, client marketing and technology resources.
- Projects in which you are involved are almost always successful, because you know how to set up projects for success, manage expectations appropriately, and coordinate and manage the moving parts on all sides for an effective outcome Desired Experience and Qualifications.
- You will have experience in working with multi-channel customer data within large B-to-C enterprises.
- You will have experience with technologies used for online advertising, customer interaction management, inbound marketing management or outbound marketing management for channels such as the web, email, DM, call centers and retail stores.
- Experience with any of these technologies would be a major differentiator:
- A Bachelor’s degree majoring in a technical (e.g. Math, Computer Science, Engineering) discipline with a GPA of 3.2 or above.
- Adobe/Omniture SiteCatalyst
- Adobe CQ5 or other content management systems
- Trading Desk, DMP or DSP solutions such as Xaxis, DoubleClick for Advertisers, etc
- Email providers such as Responsys, ExactTarget, etc.
- Business Intelligence solutions such as QlikView, Tableau and Cognos
- Predictive Analytics solutions such as R, SAS and SPSS
- Linux skills
« Back to Openings
Apply for this Job