Drawbridge is the leading cross-device identity company building technology that fundamentally changes the way brands connect with people. By leveraging its Connected Consumer Graph™, which includes more than one billion consumers across more than three billion devices to date, Drawbridge enables brands to have seamless conversations with consumers across their computers, smartphones, tablets, and connected TVs. Drawbridge provides visibility into how consumers interact with brands across devices along the path to purchase with a true, unified, cross-device consumer view. The company gives marketers unparalleled insight to consumer behavior both online and offline to drive better results – from creating brand awareness to driving incremental sales. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley and is backed by Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins Caufield and Byers, and Northgate Capital. For more information visit http://drawbrid.ge.
Are you passionate about working on the most cutting-edge technology? Are you driven to work at a industry leading technology company working on huge data sets? Do you want to work for a game-changing company while having a great time at work? If you are ready to make the leap to an exciting company with huge opportunity for growth, this may be the opportunity for you!
You’ll be a member of the Operations Engineering team that plans, builds, operates and scales the infrastructure which supports a 24x7 environment capable of handling billions of requests daily with high availability. This team is responsible for the operation of our technical infrastructure which powers the science of our core business. At Drawbridge, we value creativity, efficiency, and automation. We make decisions with data and we are predicting the future with data!
What You Need For This Position
- Minimum of three years of operation engineering experience
- Experience in highly available 24x7 production environment
- Passion for automation
- Experience with AWS; EC2, VPC, Auto Scaling
- Experience with administration of Hadoop, HBase, Hive, and other open source big data technologies
- Experience with CentOS, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, MySQL, Redis, Memcache, Couchbase, Apache, HAProxy
- Experience with Networking (Juniper), Security, Colocation, CDN
- Experience with Nagios, Monit, Cacti, Graphite, ELK stack
- Experience with server virtualization technology, KVM, XEN, VMWare
- Experience with scripting in various shell, Perl, Python, PHP
- Be an excellent and creative problem solver. You don’t need to know everything but you need to know how to find the solution
- Self-motivated, organized and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to teach, to learn and be a generalist. This is a startup afterall
- Excellent oral/written communication and documentation skills
- Willingness to travel to colocation and occasional physical equipment install
What You'll Be Doing
- Improve and scale a highly available ad serving platform to handle billions of requests daily worldwide
- Keep TBs of hourly data flowing thru our global infrastructure
- Ensure our data scientists access to PBs of data in multiple Hadoop clusters
- Expanding our global presence
- Hands-on with every aspect of our technical operations
- Implement infrastructure, system, application level monitoring to ensure high system availability
- Improve and manage application/configuration deployment tool
- Architecture design and capacity planning using system metrics
- Work with a world-class engineering team to tune and scale our production environment
- Design and see your creative ideas implemented in production
- Automation, automation, and more automation
- Share on-call duties to maintain system availability
What's In It For You!
- Work in an exciting, evolving environment on the forefront of various data analytics and mobile solutions
- Solving really challenging technical issues
- Competitive pay, benefits and pre-IPO stock options
- Work with the best and the brightest to promote and execute on exciting technology solutions
Drawbridge is an equal opportunity employer.