BorrowLenses is looking for an extremely talented Business Development Manager to help drive our company to the next level.
We are a responsive and agile team who bounce ideas off each other, hand tasks back and forth seamlessly, and work together to get the job done. You'll need to be communicative, conscientious, smart, and able to forecast a 'bigger picture.'
BorrowLenses is first and foremost a fun and casual place to work, no doubt, but it can prove to be a hectic working environment that requires determination, attention to minute detail, and the ability to focus on the task at hand amid ringing phones and mass quantities of boxes moving in and out of the workplace on a daily basis. It's a bit chaotic at times, we won't lie, but we're a five-star rated team of ass-kickers that rely on each other to get the job done, and our customers love what we do for them. The best part about all of this? You will have unfettered access to our massive collection of photo gear. In addition to gear we also provide a laid back work environment, medical benefits, paid vacation, 401k and free lunch on Wednesdays.
Basic Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities we would like:
* Business Oriented
* Awesome Communicator: Verbal & Written. Advanced networking abilities are a plus.
* General knowledge of BL gear, preferably with specialization in one or more relevant product categories.
* Start up pedigree. Must possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid, and collaborative environment.
* You like flipping business models upside down.
* Proven experience working with partners, ideally in the media and photography industries. Demonstrated ability to influence all levels of management, cross-functionally and externally.
* Strategic thinker; able to solve complex problems and develop creative solutions.
* Normally requires BA/BS plus 3-5 years of experience, or MA/MS/MBA and 3 years of experience, or equivalent.
* Build partnerships with BorrowLenses and potential clients ( Individuals as well as Fortune 500 companies)
* Find new avenues of business.
* Provide feedback and market intelligence from partners to internal stakeholders to identify product gaps and requirements.
* Prove your ROI in the first quarter of being hired.