Software Implementation Engineer
Federal | Annapolis Junction, MD
Endgame is looking for flexible, well-rounded Implementation Engineers to play a key role in the growth of our company: using our game-changing products to solve hard data and security problems on-site with our customers and partners.
We use high-level programming languages, work with terabytes of data and perform analysis, data-flow, visualization and security work that blends our own threat intelligence and our customers data; you will work with a team that spans customer experience, problem-solving, requirements analysis and technical implementation.
- Solid software design skills and experience with the architecture of data-driven applications
- Independence and self-motivation, with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with customers, designers and other developers
- Experience supporting computer network operations, and a familiarity with both the technical and policy requirements of government networks
- Comprehensive understanding of *NIX and networking administration in heterogeneous environments, including scripting to perform both administrative and programming tasks
- Solid familiarity with database and software operations
- A collaborative approach to software development, a desire to share information and ideas and an ability to see the big picture
- US citizenship
- TS/SCI eligible
Nice to have
- Experience working with large-scale data sets. Bonus points for distributed databases and extra bonus points for something like Accumulo, Cassandra, or MongoDB
- Experience in high-level language development, especially Python or Java
- Experience with distributed programming using map-reduce, Hadoop and Hive, Pig or Cascading
- Experience writing design specifications, technical proposals or certification documentation
Endgame is characterized by a high degree of autonomy and flexibility, intellectual engagement, and a competitive compensation structure that rewards performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion or sexual orientation.